• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eGameUsed
    Banned
    • Jan 2006

Carlos Lee Photo Match

All,

Need some help here! I am not that good with photo software, but have what I think is a match. Please help. Attached are the photos. There are two blue ball marks and the pine tar look to be a match. Opinions and help very much appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN6342.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	714789

Name:	DSCN6344.JPG
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	714790

Name:	DSCN6345.JPG
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	714791

Name:	Carlos Lee 06_02_07.jpg
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	714792

Name:	Carlos Lee 06_02_07 2.jpg
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	714793
  • gameused
    • Nov 2005

Re: Carlos Lee Photo Match

Chris,

Nice find! Certain areas of the pine tar and wood grain all match, along with the blue ink transfers, I'd say a definite match.

Bobby

Comment

• RyanZimmerman11

Looks like a good match

And to think...I've been ridiculed and called "too picky" for wanting a Zimm bat that I can photo match too

I guess I'm just not worthy enough. I suppose I need to build up some sore of a prestigious reputation before I can aquire a bat that can be photo matched.

Sorry for the rant on your thread.....but I'm just tired of some of the "holier than thou" attitudes on this board.

Anyway...NICE bat! Congrats on the photo match.

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
        • Oct 2005

egameused - nice bat and I think it could be a match. A zoom shot of the knob should tell you alot.

RyanZimmerman11 - hey man, I'm not trying to get into your fight but you have got to eae up a bit. To classify the "board" as having a "holier than thou" attitude is just wrong. There are many great, knowledgable people here and they deserve some respect. I cannot say enough for those that have helped me out. I think perhaps and apology is in order. I dont want to hijack egameused's thread but I felt that I had to address your comment and the fact that you used this thread as a sounding board for an issue that you are apparently having with someone.

Comment

• RyanZimmerman11

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
          egameused - nice bat and I think it could be a match. A zoom shot of the knob should tell you alot.

RyanZimmerman11 - hey man, I'm not trying to get into your fight but you have got to eae up a bit. To classify the "board" as having a "holier than thou" attitude is just wrong. There are many great, knowledgable people here and they deserve some respect. I cannot say enough for those that have helped me out. I think perhaps and apology is in order. I dont want to hijack egameused's thread but I felt that I had to address your comment and the fact that you used this thread as a sounding board for an issue that you are apparently having with someone.

Read what I said again. Did I say the whole board? No. I said some on the board.......

Please do not put words in my mouth. I am not having an issue with someone. I have issues with some of the attitudes I have seen here. Repeat...some......of the attitudes. The same thing I said the first time. So don't twist my words. Thanks

Apology not offered, or deemed neccessary.

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
            • Oct 2005

I cant imagine that anyone who read what I said would have responded in the manner in which you did.....but you did. If you have an issue with someone's attitude, please address it with them privately. Don't fire the shotgun off in hopes that the pellets will hit the guilty party.

Enjoy your collection.

Comment

• RyanZimmerman11

I cant imagine that anyone who read what I said would have responded in the manner in which you did.....but you did. If you have an issue with someone's attitude, please address it with them privately. Don't fire the shotgun off in hopes that the pellets will hit the guilty party.

Enjoy your collection.
              I'm done before I ever really got started. Selling off the few pieces I picked up and that's that. I do things to have fun, not to be subjected to the whole "mine's bigger than your's" juvenile attitudes that I see a majority of "game used" collectors having.

But thanks all the same. Take care.

Comment

• eGameUsed
                Banned
                • Jan 2006

Wow! Thought I had a handful of responses and opinions and come to find out there is a ranting lunatic in my thread! Thanks Bobby and Vintage for the compliments! I had about 10 of his bats from this year and that was the first to find what I thought was a photomatch.

RyanZimmerman, it sounds like you have taken the fun out of the hobby for yourself. You come on this thread offering your opinion while obviously trying to nudge some other issue. Just relax, calm down, take a deep breath, and smile! World is bigger than a photo matches bat. See you later!

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                  • Oct 2005

egame - its a beautiful bat and I hope you enjoy it!

RyanZimmerman11 - if you are going to let a few comments by faceless posters on the internet ruin a perfectly good hobby for you, I feel sorry. I know that I'm not the first person you picked a fight with here at GUU and I'm sure that I wont be the last unless you make your threats come true and leave. If you have "size envy", find a hobby where the playing field is level. If you can calm down and stop taking everything as a personal attack, stick around....you might learn something.

Comment

• RyanZimmerman11

egame - its a beautiful bat and I hope you enjoy it!

RyanZimmerman11 - if you are going to let a few comments by faceless posters on the internet ruin a perfectly good hobby for you, I feel sorry. I know that I'm not the first person you picked a fight with here at GUU and I'm sure that I wont be the last unless you make your threats come true and leave. If you have "size envy", find a hobby where the playing field is level. If you can calm down and stop taking everything as a personal attack, stick around....you might learn something.

One of my points exactly...

Where did I pick a fight with you genius?

I made a comment and you continually jump to conclusions.

Grow the hell up pal.

Comment

• kellsox
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by RyanZimmerman11
                      I'm done before I ever really got started. Selling off the few pieces I picked up and that's that. I do things to have fun, not to be subjected to the whole "mine's bigger than your's" juvenile attitudes that I see a majority of "game used" collectors having.

But thanks all the same. Take care.
                      Thought you were done?

Comment

• RyanZimmerman11

Originally posted by kellsox
                        Thought you were done?

Aww, another board wise ass. Just what I'd expect.

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
                          • Oct 2005

Son, you just dont know when to quit.

Comment

• RyanZimmerman11

Son, you just dont know when to quit.

Son? lol What are you 27? You're a kid.

While your ego is unmatchable and pathetic, I do appreciate the few emails I have gotten from some of the more easy going members. I appreciate their kind words.

Comment

• 33bird
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2005

Anybody know where I can unload some Zimmerman game used stuff? The guy is terrible and so are the Nat'ls.
                              JUST STIRRING THE POT A LITTLE
                              GREG

Comment

Working...