PDA

View Full Version : Manny Ramirez Bats

cubs93
07-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Can someone here help me out? I was wondering if anyone could confirm if Manny Ramirez has used any black Rawlings bats this year or last year. The bat I am wondering about is maple and has Manny's #24 on both ends in silver. I don't own the bat so I don't have pictures to post. I think its model M830B. Any one have any photos? I would really appreciate some help on this.

Thanks

Game Used Bats
07-06-2007, 10:11 AM
I have touched alot of regular season Manny's between that time period and not one has been anything other than a Sam or M9. He has has used models P72 and S381 in LVS's and a Ty's model Sam. You may want to check out the year stamp on the bottom of the knob to validate the exact year the bat came from. The last time I can remember Manny using Rawlings was 2001 but Blonde models. You may also want to research sprng training photos, Manny tends to stray from his norm in the spring.

jon_8_us
07-06-2007, 03:48 PM
I have touched alot of regular season Manny's between that time period and not one has been anything other than a Sam or M9. He has has used models P72 and S381 in LVS's and a Ty's model Sam. You may want to check out the year stamp on the bottom of the knob to validate the exact year the bat came from. The last time I can remember Manny using Rawlings was 2001 but Blonde models. You may also want to research sprng training photos, Manny tends to stray from his norm in the spring.

All of this info is correct.I will add however that Manny also used black ash Rawlings in 01 and 02 sparingly.But definitely not within the past 5 years or so in games.
jon

jon_8_us
07-06-2007, 06:43 PM
Can someone here help me out? I was wondering if anyone could confirm if Manny Ramirez has used any black Rawlings bats this year or last year. The bat I am wondering about is maple and has Manny's #24 on both ends in silver. I don't own the bat so I don't have pictures to post. I think its model M830B. Any one have any photos? I would really appreciate some help on this.

Thanks

Picture from 2001.Black Rawlings