PDA

View Full Version : AMI's Kieta on CNBC

stkmtimo
07-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Not sure if anyone caught this this morning, but at my firm we have CNBC on all day and Kieta "American Memorabilia VP" was on Squawk Box this morning discussing baseball memorabilia as it relates to the All-Star game. She mentioned Willie Mays and Unitas gamers and Ali and Mantle rings. Not sure if anyone saw this but wanted to let everyone know...and they only gave her name as "Kieta" further adding to the mystery that is AMI.

Tim

RKGIBSON
07-09-2007, 08:07 PM
I saw it. Nice legs.

Roger

jboosted92
07-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Not sure if anyone caught this this morning, but at my firm we have CNBC on all day and Kieta "American Memorabilia VP" was on Squawk Box this morning discussing baseball memorabilia as it relates to the All-Star game. She mentioned Willie Mays and Unitas gamers and Ali and Mantle rings. Not sure if anyone saw this but wanted to let everyone know...and they only gave her name as "Kieta" further adding to the mystery that is AMI.

Tim

unfortunately i missed...when i tried to shoot myself

MikeSimon
07-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Wha' happened to her pic here? Why was it removed? She was fully clothed! Explanation please!

Eric
07-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Explanation- it wasn't her.

The explanation for the other posts that were edited from this thread- The cheap shots are unnecessary.

Any more questions about this? I'll be at ecky3@aol.com
Eric

ChrisCavalier
07-09-2007, 08:59 PM
The explanation for the other posts that were edited from this thread- The cheap shots are unnecessary.
Hello Everyone,

Please keep the following forum rule in mind when posting:

It is expected that all posts are to be created with a sincere attempt to benefit the hobby. Any posts which the Administrator deems as a personal attack or an attempt to unnecessarily discredit others will be subject to the administrative rules of the forum.

Please help us continue to work together to accomplish the first sentence of that rule. I can't help but think it will help everyone if we do.

Sincerely,
Chris