Does anybody know if the Devil Rays Mother's Day pink bats ever were auctioned off?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pdogiswoah
    • Dec 2006

Does anybody know if the Devil Rays Mother's Day pink bats ever were auctioned off?

I've been waiting and waiting and it seems like every other team had there auction. I never saw the devil rays bats. thanks
    mike
  • jake33
    • Nov 2005

Re: Does anybody know if the Devil Rays Mother's Day pink bats ever were auctioned off?

from what I gather no they were not auctioned off yet, i was really looking for baldelli's...

Comment

• indyred
      • May 2006

Re: Does anybody know if the Devil Rays Mother's Day pink bats ever were auctioned off?

Originally posted by jake33
      from what I gather no they were not auctioned off yet, i was really looking for baldelli's...
      A few Devil Rays are up on mlb.com auctions ending tomorrow. Including Baldelli.

Comment

• camarokids
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by pdogiswoah
        I've been waiting and waiting and it seems like every other team had there auction. I never saw the devil rays bats. thanks
        mike

J. Gomes and Josh Paul's MD's bats were auctioned off at a game during the season .
        Thank you,
        David

This is my email address here!
        dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• pdogiswoah
          • Dec 2006

Can anyone tell me what the baldelli bat went for? The site wont let me see it and I didnt see this thread in time to bid. Thanks

Comment

• indyred
            • May 2006

Originally posted by pdogiswoah
            Can anyone tell me what the baldelli bat went for? The site wont let me see it and I didnt see this thread in time to bid. Thanks
            I have most pink bat prices recorded and the three D Rays that were auctioned off went for.
            Upton 356
            Baldelli 251
            Navarro 270

all three showed some use.

Comment

Working...