PDA

View Full Version : Where do I draw the line???

B1SON
07-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Let me first start by saying the LOVE to collect, I more so love the chase of finding the next piece. Anyway, I used to collect cards of Duke players and that eventually got out of control and I have sold most of that collection. So, I decided to collect "gameused" memorabilia from NDSU and professional players who came from NDSU. So, jerseys it was, then a pair of cleats, then a gameball presented to Steve Nelson (painted on) and now I have a chance to own a pair of TB gameused pants from 1996 of which I do have a gu jersey to go with it that I already own. Also, the person selling the pants also wants me to buy two practice jerseys of his from that year as well (one used and one "issued"). I haven't move into our house we are building yet and I am afraid of having to much. So, do I buy all 3 pieces AND how will I display everything? Anyone want to show pictures of how they display the football jersey and cleats/balls collection? I'd love to get ideas. I loved the guy who is an Old Miss collector's display of his collection.

Thanks,

Joe

B1SON
07-21-2007, 09:29 PM
OUCH! I feel like the guy picked last at recess! No one has a comment or picture of their collection????