Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

Met Bob Feller yesterday at The Trop ! Free Autographs

Bob feller was signing auto's for free yesterday at The Trop in St. Petersburg, Florida . I got two balls signed . One for me and one personalized to my son Zachary . Signatures were free if you brought you own item (smart thing to do for baseballs), or you could buy their stuff . They had some nice pictures of him for sale , but the price of baseballs ....

Bob looks pretty damn good for his age and signs autographs very nicely.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	bobfeller1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.1 KB
ID:	716902

Name:	bobfeller2.jpg
Size:	248.4 KB
ID:	716903

Name:	bobfeller3.jpg
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	716904
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

• skyking26
    • Dec 2005

Re: Met Bob Feller yesterday at The Trop ! Free Autographs

Feller has always been a great guy and a deal as far as auto's go. Sad that today's players command so much money. You can spend $75 on a Justin Verlander autograph and another $15 if ya want the jerk to add "no hitter" or 06 ROY. Feller is $5 or 10 bucks and in the HOF and a helluva lot nicer guy!
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• cjclong
      • Feb 2006

Re: Met Bob Feller yesterday at The Trop ! Free Autographs

I got to meet Bob Feller at an autograph show. He couldn't have been nicer. I mentioned his service in World War Two and he visited with us for several minutes not trying to rush us through the line as sometimes happens at autograph signings.

Comment

Working...