Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • R. C. Walker
    • Nov 2005

Bricol Auction Experiences . . .

Please share your experience with Bricol Auctions from the bidders standpoint. Never dealt with them. How's the time between payment and shipment?

Thanks in advance.
    R. C. Walker
    sigpic

treborreklaw@hotmail.com
  • sammy
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Bricol Auction Experiences . . .

I've participated in many Bricol Auctions.

They have always been professional and upfront with me, and have shipped everything promptly.

Being as they take credit cards, I generally get everything within a few days.

Comment

• ahuff
      • Nov 2005

I have participated in several of their auctions, and even won a few of them. I thought they were terrific to work with.

The only complaint I had was the authenticator they use - grossly misrepresented one of the jerseys I won. They indicated it was a game worn batting practice jersey. When I received the "jersey", it was nothing more than a tiny t-shirt that could never have been worn by the player.

Bricol seems to ship within just a few days. If you pay by check, it will take a while since they ensure the check clears. I would suggest paying by CC, and the item gets to you in no time.
      "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• porsche544
        • Nov 2005

Brian is great to deal with. Very professional and always on time with deliveries. Although, they need to find a better solution on packing their items a little nicer. Example: I have received numerous items packed in grocery bags. It's not visually appealing to the consumer when your receive your hi-end items in these bags. But overall, BRICOL IS one of the friendliest auction houses in the business. A+.

Porsche

Comment

• earlywynnfan
          • Oct 2005

I've had nothing but good experiences with my purchases from them.

Ken

Comment

• bigtime59
            • Nov 2005

They're pretty much clueless regarding Orioles stuff, but, if you know what you're looking for/at, you can sometimes find bargains. Shipment is timely, however.
            Mark
            msutton59@gmail.com

Comment

• cohibasmoker
              Banned
              • Aug 2005

Brian is terrific. Quick shipping. Question on an item? Brain always answers emails in a timely fashion. Try getting the big auction houses to email you. Most times the big boys don't even bother to reply.

Comment

• cohibasmoker
                Banned
                • Aug 2005

Originally posted by cohibasmoker
                Brian is terrific. Quick shipping. Question on an item? Brian always answers emails in a timely fashion. Try getting the big auction houses to email you. Most times the big boys don't even bother to reply.

Comment

Working...