PDA

View Full Version : Bricol Auction Experiences . . .

R. C. Walker
01-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Please share your experience with Bricol Auctions from the bidders standpoint. Never dealt with them. How's the time between payment and shipment?

Thanks in advance.

sammy
01-18-2006, 04:41 PM
I've participated in many Bricol Auctions.

They have always been professional and upfront with me, and have shipped everything promptly.

Being as they take credit cards, I generally get everything within a few days.

ahuff
01-18-2006, 09:19 PM
I have participated in several of their auctions, and even won a few of them. I thought they were terrific to work with.

The only complaint I had was the authenticator they use - grossly misrepresented one of the jerseys I won. They indicated it was a game worn batting practice jersey. When I received the "jersey", it was nothing more than a tiny t-shirt that could never have been worn by the player.

Bricol seems to ship within just a few days. If you pay by check, it will take a while since they ensure the check clears. I would suggest paying by CC, and the item gets to you in no time.

porsche544
01-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Brian is great to deal with. Very professional and always on time with deliveries. Although, they need to find a better solution on packing their items a little nicer. Example: I have received numerous items packed in grocery bags. It's not visually appealing to the consumer when your receive your hi-end items in these bags. But overall, BRICOL IS one of the friendliest auction houses in the business. A+.

Porsche

earlywynnfan
01-20-2006, 10:30 AM
I've had nothing but good experiences with my purchases from them.

Ken

bigtime59
01-20-2006, 10:56 AM
They're pretty much clueless regarding Orioles stuff, but, if you know what you're looking for/at, you can sometimes find bargains. Shipment is timely, however.

cohibasmoker
01-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Brian is terrific. Quick shipping. Question on an item? Brain always answers emails in a timely fashion. Try getting the big auction houses to email you. Most times the big boys don't even bother to reply.

cohibasmoker
01-29-2006, 10:14 PM
Brian is terrific. Quick shipping. Question on an item? Brian always answers emails in a timely fashion. Try getting the big auction houses to email you. Most times the big boys don't even bother to reply..