PDA

View Full Version : MLB holograms

Vintagedeputy
07-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know what you can do about a hologram that has been smeared and is partially unreadable?

Is there a way to find out what the identifying number is? I've emailed MLB and have yet to get a response.

Vintagedeputy
07-26-2007, 09:26 AM
anyone?

kylehess10
07-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Does anyone know what you can do about a hologram that has been smeared and is partially unreadable?

Is there a way to find out what the identifying number is? I've emailed MLB and have yet to get a response.

MLB takes a LONG time to respond. Usually 1-2 months at times. I once had an out-dated hologram and I e-mailed MLB about it and they told me to send the item in and they would put new holograms on it. Maybe they could do the same for you, I'm sure they'll be able to look up your item somehow.

Vintagedeputy
07-26-2007, 01:45 PM
I hope they do respond. I can read the last 3 numbers on the hologram but there is a nice black scratch across it and the first part is obliterated. I'd just like to be able to look it up online.

kylehess10
07-26-2007, 03:23 PM
I hope they do respond.

I've sent 2 e-mails to MLB Authentication and both were returned eventually. Just give it some time

XPFO
07-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I have sent two e-mails to MLB authentication and 4 to customer service asking questions about items. Out of those 6 e-mails, I have got one response and it was a week after the auction item ended. The two to MLB authentication both bounced back and said the inbox was full. MLB is horrible at getting back to you.

AstrosCollector
07-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Good luck getting a response from anyone from MLB Auctions. It's a shame that they don't have better customer service to go with their auctions. I have sent probably a half dozen emails without getting a response.