PDA

View Full Version : Who's Bat is worth more Money?

Sheffield11
07-29-2007, 11:24 PM
Between Manny and Ortiz, Which do you think has the more expensive bats? and what do you think about their bats in the future?

Sheffield11
07-29-2007, 11:28 PM
And then Between Manny and Vlad / Ortiz and Vlad. Same Question.

geoff
07-30-2007, 02:31 AM
I check out these Players bats everyday and own 2 Vlads and 3 Mannys and I think they are all about the same price.
Manny will be in the hall of fame.Who knows if Vlad will be there as well.Both players will be worth to collect I think.

reed1216
07-30-2007, 02:38 AM
My own opinion would be Manny, Vlad and then Ortiz. They're all close though.

Nnunnari
07-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Manny, Vlad, Ortiz.
Manny will go down as one of the greatest right handed hitters of all time with Vlad not too far behind him, Ortiz still has a lot of work to do to get into the Hall. The scarcity of true Ortiz Red Sox gamers has his value up right now, but in the long run Manny and Vlad's bats should hold their value, just my opinion.

worldchamps
07-30-2007, 02:20 PM
I think Manny is pretty much a lock assuming he doesn't do anything stupid

However the value of all 3 of these bats, i think, is at it's highest point. All 3 of these guys pretty much have turned game used bats into a secondary source of income. There is never a shortage of these guys on ebay.

scottanservitz
07-30-2007, 04:53 PM
I just bought a Vlad on eBay and I already own a Manny. I think there have been some Vlad bats that have gone for some big $. HR bats and some nice 2007 gamers have gone upwards of $660 up to $1000. I have never seen a Manny go that high. There are some Manny Playoff bats and World Series bats that Taube has on his sight, but I just haven't seen them on eBay. Ortiz bats hover around the $350-400 plateau. So I think even though Manny is an almost lock at the Hall, Vlad bats hold their own against him. Ortiz cemented his place in Red Sox history, needs to do it awhile longer to start being considered a HOF'er. So I think Manny and Vlad bats are close if not interchangable with Ortiz last in this group.
Scott