PDA

View Full Version : Who is Going to the National? Come See Us!

JimCaravello
07-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Hello Forum Members - Just a quick thread to invite everyone to come visit our booth at the National. I will be there, along with Mike Specht, Rob Steinmetz and of course - Chris Cavalier. Please come see us.......it will be great to meet members who we have corresponded with over the last few years. See you in Cleveland!!

Jim Caravello

Utopian2630
07-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Hello Forum Members - Just a quick thread to invite everyone to come visit our booth at the National. I will be there, along with Mike Specht, Rob Steinmetz and of course - Chris Cavalier. Please come see us.......it will be great to meet members who we have corresponded with over the last few years. See you in Cleveland!!

Jim Caravello

I will be there every day starting on Friday. I look forward to meeting everyone and saying hello! It'll be very cool to puts faces to names!!

Sincityson
07-30-2007, 09:02 PM
Anyone know what the admission charge is at the door? From the website it mentions $15 in advance.

Also, anyone know what the availability of hotels in the immediete area will be? Can you just drive in & easily get a room? I'm guessing yes, but am not totally sure.

JimCaravello
07-31-2007, 05:49 AM
GUU Members - One more "note" to make about our Booth at the National - Many of the items in the upcoming GUU auction will be on display - so it will be a chance to see these items first hand before bidding. Hope to see everyone there! Jim

earlywynnfan
07-31-2007, 09:20 AM
I know there's an airport hotel about 5 minutes away (Marriot?) and a Ramada about 10 minutes away, but there really aren't many hotels around the facility that I know of. It's at the I-X center, which is on the outskirts of town -- actually, it's not even in Cleveland, it's in a suburb.

camarokids
07-31-2007, 05:24 PM
I wish, my wife was not able to take any vacation days . It would be too difficult to take the baby by myself ......

Nathan
07-31-2007, 08:53 PM
I'll be there Thursday and Saturday. I may make a point to drop by and see you bums, but I hear the I-X Center is strictly enforcing a "no riff-raff" rule so I may be out of luck.

skyking26
07-31-2007, 11:39 PM
Have already talked to Mike - look forward to meeting him and also Jim as I bought an early Kingman from him a few years ago! See ya Thursday.

Bob Koppel