Who is Going to the National? Come See Us!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimCaravello
    • Jan 1970

Who is Going to the National? Come See Us!

Hello Forum Members - Just a quick thread to invite everyone to come visit our booth at the National. I will be there, along with Mike Specht, Rob Steinmetz and of course - Chris Cavalier. Please come see us.......it will be great to meet members who we have corresponded with over the last few years. See you in Cleveland!!

Jim Caravello
  • Utopian2630
    • May 2006

Re: Who is Going to the National? Come See Us!

Originally posted by JimCaravello
    Hello Forum Members - Just a quick thread to invite everyone to come visit our booth at the National. I will be there, along with Mike Specht, Rob Steinmetz and of course - Chris Cavalier. Please come see us.......it will be great to meet members who we have corresponded with over the last few years. See you in Cleveland!!

Jim Caravello
    I will be there every day starting on Friday. I look forward to meeting everyone and saying hello! It'll be very cool to puts faces to names!!

Comment

• Sincityson
      • Oct 2006

Anyone know what the admission charge is at the door? From the website it mentions $15 in advance.

Also, anyone know what the availability of hotels in the immediete area will be? Can you just drive in & easily get a room? I'm guessing yes, but am not totally sure.
      Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

Comment

• JimCaravello
        • Jan 1970

GUU Members - One more "note" to make about our Booth at the National - Many of the items in the upcoming GUU auction will be on display - so it will be a chance to see these items first hand before bidding. Hope to see everyone there! Jim

Comment

• earlywynnfan
          • Oct 2005

I know there's an airport hotel about 5 minutes away (Marriot?) and a Ramada about 10 minutes away, but there really aren't many hotels around the facility that I know of. It's at the I-X center, which is on the outskirts of town -- actually, it's not even in Cleveland, it's in a suburb.

Comment

• camarokids
            • Jun 2006

I wish, my wife was not able to take any vacation days . It would be too difficult to take the baby by myself ......
            Thank you,
            David

This is my email address here!
            dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• Nathan
              • Nov 2005

I'll be there Thursday and Saturday. I may make a point to drop by and see you bums, but I hear the I-X Center is strictly enforcing a "no riff-raff" rule so I may be out of luck.
              Looking for Duane Kuiper home run baseballs

Comment

• skyking26
                • Dec 2005

Have already talked to Mike - look forward to meeting him and also Jim as I bought an early Kingman from him a few years ago! See ya Thursday.

Bob Koppel
                ROBERT KOPPEL
                Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
                and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...