PDA

View Full Version : 2000 World Series Game 5 DVD Yankees/Mets...

kylehess10
07-30-2007, 10:52 PM
I have the bat that Kurt Abbott shattered in the 5th inning of this game which Jeter picked up so now I'm looking for video from the game. Must be in good condition and preferably on DVD

metsbats
08-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Kylehess,

I have all 5 games on video tape. I'm trying to figure out how to transfer to dvd. The quality is not that great on vhs but if i figure it out i'll try to cut you a copy.

Of course you may find a real dvd before i figure it out!

I just picked up a Mike Bordick 2000 WS bat and was able to match it with the video of Game 3.

David

kylehess10
11-10-2007, 02:16 AM
.....still looking for a DVD from this game

metsbats
11-10-2007, 08:55 AM
.....still looking for a DVD from this game

Hi Kyle,

A couple of weeks ago I attempted to transfer footage of the Abbott AB for you on a VHS to DVD recorder. Unfortunately when i go to replay the DVD on another player it doesnt not playback. I'll need to try to figure out what went wrong and once I get it working will contact you.

Let me know if you get a DVD in the meantime.

Thanks
David

kylehess10
11-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Hi Kyle,

A couple of weeks ago I attempted to transfer footage of the Abbott AB for you on a VHS to DVD recorder. Unfortunately when i go to replay the DVD on another player it doesnt not playback. I'll need to try to figure out what went wrong and once I get it working will contact you.

Let me know if you get a DVD in the meantime.

Thanks
David

ok thanks