PDA

View Full Version : I believe that this Forum...

Larry Pelliccioni
08-02-2007, 08:53 PM
...is in some great hands.
I met Mike first and later Chris Cavalier and I feel compelled to tell you how first class both of these gentelmen are.
These two guys are motivated to serve the interests of collector's.
We owe them more than a debt of gratitude, we owe them a chance to prove that their hard work and dedication mean something to us all and that we should strive to imitate the integrity and purpose that both Mike and Chris have in abundance.
Larry Pelliccioni

ChrisCavalier
08-07-2007, 01:10 PM
...is in some great hands.
I met Mike first and later Chris Cavalier and I feel compelled to tell you how first class both of these gentelmen are.
These two guys are motivated to serve the interests of collector's.
We owe them more than a debt of gratitude, we owe them a chance to prove that their hard work and dedication mean something to us all and that we should strive to imitate the integrity and purpose that both Mike and Chris have in abundance.
Larry Pelliccioni
Hello Larry,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I also have to say that it was a great pleasure meeting you as well. This may sound kind of funny but I often evaluate people based on whether or not I would want to go out of my way to introduce them to my 10 year old son. My wife and I have worked very hard to instill traits in him like honestly, integrity, compassion, etc. and I have to say that, from what I could see, I wish he was there to meet you.

Thanks again for taking the time to come to our booth and spend some time with us. It was great to meet some of GUU's members in person and I hope we have the opportunity to see you again soon.

Sincerely,
Chris