Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sincityson
    • Oct 2006

Pics from the National NCSS show

Just read the other thread, I also thought there would me more of a selection of game used jerseys, bats, etc.. Here's a few pics I took, which is mostly of the game used jerseys:

Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused
  • Sincityson
    • Oct 2006

Re: Pics from the National NCSS show

Comment

• jerseydave.com

I am not able to attend. Does anyone know how much B&E Collectibles is asking for the #42 All American Football jerseys in the photos of their booth? I would love to pick that jersey up if anyone cares to help me out... thanks..

David.
      817-454-5177
      Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• Sincityson
        • Oct 2006

I just noticed that yahoo has an hourly data transfer limit, which apparantly is very low.. I'm going to rehost the pics just shortly on another site.

Comment

• Sincityson
          • Oct 2006

This link should work, incase the original pics I posted are still down:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• jonincleve
            • Apr 2006

just so you know, you have a photo of lou lampson with his back to you. look at the the picture of american memorabilia. in between the red cleveland indians harvey haddix jersey and the seattle pilots jersey he is sitting with the plaid shirt, back turned.

take care
            john

Comment

• both-teams-played-hard
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by jonincleve
              just so you know, you have a photo of lou lampson with his back to you. look at the the picture of american memorabilia. in between the red cleveland indians harvey haddix jersey and the seattle pilots jersey he is sitting with the plaid shirt, back turned.

Comment

Working...