PDA

View Full Version : Steiner Sports Auctions

Sheffield11
08-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Has anyone ever bought anything from steiner auctions? because i dont know whats going on with the bat i won, i won it friday and i paid for 2 day shipping, i havent been contacted or charged, i emailed them but no response.any ideas or experiences?

kylehess10
08-09-2007, 06:18 PM
I once bought from Steiner Auctions via MLB Auctions. It said that it would take 2-4 weeks to arrive and it took almost 6 weeks. But you should've been charged automatically, unless there could be something wrong with your credit card? Try giving them call (if there's even a number to call) and see what's going on with it.

XPFO
08-09-2007, 06:29 PM
bmalandro@steinersports.com
Try Bob...he should straighten things out for you right away.

TNTtoys
08-09-2007, 07:38 PM
I certainly can give a vote of confidence for Bob, but his area is not auctions, and he might not be able to follow up on your issue as well as someone who directly works in the auction area. I would call their main number during business hours and ask to speak to someone in auctions.
As far as my experience goes with Steiner auctions, some of the best pieces I own come through them. I couldn't be any happier than I am with any of these pieces. My experience is that they can come anywhere between a few days and a month, but my credit card was never charged until the item was on its way out the door. Without calling them to ask for status, I would check my credit card statement online. If there was a charge, I knew that I'd be expecting a package.
Don't worry, you're in good hands...
Nick