PDA

View Full Version : Devil Rays Game Used

xmensports
08-10-2007, 07:24 AM
Quick question? I'm traveling to Tampa Labor Day week and I was wondering if the Devil Rays sell (or auction) game used items at the ballpark?

Thanks, Calvin

momen55
08-10-2007, 05:53 PM
the times i have been there they didn't do anything. they just had an auction for throwback unis last week on mlb.com. they don't sell anything there; at least not the occasions i went. they sell at fanfest in february. if you are interested, i have a throwback helmet from last season that i am selling. email me at oldz70@yahoo.com and maybe we can work something out.

camarokids
08-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Only on Saturday nights they offer game used material behind the home plate area by quest services ....once in a while other nights ... auctions end at the end of the 7th inning ...

xmensports
08-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the info guys

camarokids
08-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Hi XMenSports ,
I didn't want you to get your hopes up too much and then be disappointed . The game used items they have for sale are pretty limited to usually 2-3 G/U items per auction . The rest are signed photos , baseballs ,etc . The most G/U items I have seen at one time was when the Yankees were last in town , they had 4 game used items on the Saturday Night.......Any particular pieces your looking for ????

camarokids
08-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Well it is Saturday night and the Devil Rays did not have any game used items up for auction , that sucks !!!!

camarokids
08-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Well it is Saturday night and the Devil Rays did not have any game used items up for auction , that sucks !!!!

Saturdays game had only signed photos and balls .....

Sundays game August 19th, no auctions at all . I will let you know what they have (if anything ) during the Red Sox homestand . One lady working the auctions last night , thought they were saving stuff for the Sox Series......

camarokids
08-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Well it is Wednesday Night and they finally had a game used bat . A Tino Martinez Carolina Clubs . The barrel was cracked up pretty good , but no pieces missing . I bid $100.00 and was outbid at 105.00 . Then I left . I already have a sweet Tino Louisville Slugger .

No game used items on Monday and Tuesday .

Bernie Carbo was there tonight signing autos as well . $10 got your own item signed or you could pay for their item to be signed ......