X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianborsch
    • Dec 2005

Alex Gordon Negro League jersey 2007 for sale

Hello all,

I have this up for sale on ebay at $1,000. I have both the Gordon and Butler jerseys from this game, but don't want to separate unless its for the right price. If there are any takers I will sell. I doubt it though...
  • guDon
    • May 2007

Re: Alex Gordon Negro League jersey 2007 for sale

Originally posted by brianborsch
    Hello all,

I have this up for sale on ebay at $1,000. I have both the Gordon and Butler jerseys from this game, but don't want to separate unless its for the right price. If there are any takers I will sell. I doubt it though...
    Nice jersey! How did you get it?

Comment

• brianborsch
      • Dec 2005

I managed to buy them directly from the Detroit Tigers. I may regret selling it, but now I need money so....It always seems to happen like this, I get a break and then I have to part with it.

Comment

• flightposite
        • Feb 2007

Where is this auction? Would you consider $900 shipped?

Comment

• brianborsch
          • Dec 2005

Sorry, its sold. I wish you would have contacted me sooner as I sold it for less! I do have the Billy Butler jersey if you are interested.

Comment

• flightposite
            • Feb 2007

What did you get for the Alex Gordon? I can only do a couple hundred for the Butler if interested. Can you post some pictures?

Comment

• brianborsch
              • Dec 2005

I got $700 for the Gordon jersey. $200 for the Butler? He will be a way better hitter than Gordon. I am looking to sell that one for at least $700 as well. If I sell it that is. I would only let go of that one for a high price since Butler's future is so bright and his stuff is so hard to find.

I can't believe you would have dropped $900 on the Gordon though! I should have waitied a bit.

Comment

• flightposite
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by brianborsch
                I got $700 for the Gordon jersey. $200 for the Butler? He will be a way better hitter than Gordon. I am looking to sell that one for at least $700 as well. If I sell it that is. I would only let go of that one for a high price since Butler's future is so bright and his stuff is so hard to find.

I can't believe you would have dropped $900 on the Gordon though! I should have waitied a bit.
                Nah... Butler has the tools to be a DH, that's about it. I can get a Torii Hunter for $600... and he's a way better player than Billy Butler ever will be. That's cool though, enjoy your jersey. Would still like to see the pictures of them though.

Comment

Working...