• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whatupyos
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

McGwire and Giambi jerseys wanted

Hello all:

Looking for a Mark McGwire and or Jason Giambi game used Oakland A's jerseys, with team LOA's. Let me know if you have any available. Thanks.

Aaron

SunDevil2126628@aol.com
  • whatupyos
    Banned
    • Dec 2005

Re: McGwire and Giambi jerseys wanted

Just checking in to see if any forum members have a McGwire or Giambi game used jersey or helmet for sale from the A's with a team LOA only?

Thanks.

Aaron

Comment

• skyking26
      • Dec 2005

There is a 94 Mac on an auction right now with Mears. I see your posts frequently and can't say I have ever seen a team LOA issued with a jersey. I suppose with all the A's Fest sales that there would be - just never saw one with excepton to the BP jacket I had a few years ago. That had a letter signed by the equipment manager...

RK
      ROBERT KOPPEL
      Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
      and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• whatupyos
        Banned
        • Dec 2005

Just checking in to see if anyone has a Giambi A's gamer for sale? Also looking for a McGwire A's jersey? I'm aware of the ones already in VA, Mastro, and the Lelands one that just ended but I'm not comfortable with those. I was hoping maybe a forum member, since there seem to be a lot of new members, might have an A's one with a Team LOA for sale from any year, or if you have a friend who might have one for sale, please let me know!! I want to treat myself to an early Christmas present.

I know its early but Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Aaron
        SunDevil2126628@aol.com

Comment

Working...