PDA

View Full Version : Do the Athletics sell their game used stuff?

staindsox
08-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey guys, does anyone know if the A's sell their game used stuff? Do they have a team store or have a garage sale? If anyone has a connection with them, drop me an email.

Jack Hannahan was just traded from the Mudhens to the Athletics. I guess he is wearing #22. I can't imagine he would carry much of a demand, so if anyone can get ahold of anything of his, drop me an email. I will pay top dollar. Thanks.

Chris Sexton
staindsox@hotmail.com

kylehess10
08-14-2007, 09:56 PM
I remember reading a long time ago a post about the Athletics having a fanfest or something like that, and selling game worn jerseys.......I'll look for the post.

kylehess10
08-14-2007, 10:01 PM
...ok I found 2 posts.....1 from 2006 and 1 from 2007, and both are from January so that is when the fanfest should be.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=1124&highlight=athletics+fanfest

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_forum/showthread.php?t=6786&highlight=athletics+fanfest

staindsox
08-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Thanks Kyle! I appreciate the help.

Chris

staindsox
08-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Does anyone know what they currently sell common players for?

whatupyos
08-14-2007, 11:34 PM
Never bought a common, but I believe they are $50.

TNTtoys
08-15-2007, 10:55 AM
If this helps, attached is a photo of the inside of one of my game used Oakland A's jerseys (it's a 1993 Ron Darling). The jersey was not only purchased from the team, but the team stamped the inside of the jersey to indicate the same. Not sure if they continued this practice, but I always appreciated when I received something with a "little extra" team provenance.

staindsox
08-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'll post closer to the event. Like I said, I'm looking for Jack Hannahan's stuff...hopefully a jersey and bat. There won't be any demand for his stuff, but if someone is going, I'll probably be willing to pay a lot more than what the A's want for it, so it might be worth the extra effort to check for me. You could pocket a few easy bucks. Thanks again.

Chris
staindsox@hotmail.com