As an avid Michae Jordan game worn baseball equipment collector, I've been fortunate enough to obtain a complete White Sox outfit worn by Jordan at Spring Trining, 1994. It includes his black pre-game jersey, grey panst, shoes, hat, wristbands/batting gloves and several bats. I'm still seeking a game worn helmet.

Several of his "game worn" jerseys have surfaced, however, it's interesting to note that Jordan never wore a home, road or black alternate jersey (only wore BP's during spring training) for the White Sox except for one game in 1994, the Windy City Cassic (and a photo shoot for Upper Deck)

Currently on ebay is a "game worn 1994 Jordan black alternate from this specific game":
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:X:AAQ:US:11

The seller specifically notes the following:There are Jordan basketball gamers available, however, his baseball jerseys are few and far between. The significance in this is its rarity and that it is a 1994 jersey with the 125th MLB Anniversary patch.

Attachment 6776

Name:  JORD 2.jpg
Views: 1006
Size:  52.7 KB

As most advanced Jordan baseball equipment collectors are aware, Jordan's jersey in the 1994 Windy City Classic was VOID of the 125th patch! Interesting that the seller specifically makes note that his has the patch, when every available photo demonstrates the lack of such a patch! Furthermore, the position of the N to the 5 on the back of the shirt is completely diffeent than photos of Jordan at this special game.

The seller was emailed with this information, however, no reply has been received as of this posting.

FYI

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net