Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

David Wright Game Used Bats

Does anyone else think David Wright GU bats are overpriced? I am looking to buy one but cant seem to find a fair price. locker room wants $1000 for one, which i am not spending on david wright. does anyone think that he is really worth $1000?

Re: David Wright Game Used Bats

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffield11 View Post
    Does anyone else think David Wright GU bats are overpriced? I am looking to buy one but cant seem to find a fair price. locker room wants $1000 for one, which i am not spending on david wright. does anyone think that he is really worth $1000?
    Absolutely not.If i can pick up solid Manny Ramirez gamers for 500-700$ than 1000$ for Wright is ludicrous!
    Jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

http://auction.steinersports.com/cgi...aunbr=86300240, Here's one that's less,....for now.....

Good Luck with a uncracked autographed bat for under a $1000... I have 2 that are broken that I bought because I prefer them that way lol. I am watching the Steiner auction the bat started at $800 i'm hoping it drops a little more than $650.But I have done research on it and watched all his ab in May and he only used 2 burgandy marucchi bats and I have 1 .That bat is also a Carlos Beltran model with credit going to David at Mets Bats for pointing that out.Contact Andrew Lang he is a member on here.He can help you out his display name is allstarsplus he can help you.

Is the Steiner auction bat a home run bat?
    On another thread someone mentioned Wright hit homers using i think a burgundy Marucci bat?
    If it is, it makes this auction a bit more interesting!
    pjb

Here is my Wright hr bat used between 5-12 through 5-15 hit a hr with this bat on May 14 against Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
    Contact Andrew Lang he is a member on here.He can help you out his display name is allstarsplus he can help you.
    Scott - Thanks for the referral. I am working on getting some more David Wright bats and it has been tough as the team hasn't released any in a while.

LockerRoom is still a great way to go especially if you want the bat autographed.

Thanks. Andrew
    info@AllstarsPlus.com