Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Questions on Ryan Braun Bat.

I bought this bat last night from the brewers Gift Shop and I'm trying to find info on the code numbers on the inside of the barrell. This is my first bat so I'm very new at this. Specifically the "06 12 07" (date of what?) and the 7629. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Questions on Ryan Braun Bat.

i belive its a sam bat and those are all his specifications for that bat.............. can you post more pics of it please...... please sent pics to kj33706@yahoo.com

thanks kj

The 6/12/07 is the date the bat was made by Sam Bat. The 7629 is a production code Sam uses -- I'd guess it's the 7,629th bat turned since 1/1/07.

Thanks so much for the info. Great tidbit about the 7629 number. Yes it is a Sam's Bat and here are the rest of the pics:

Any interest in selling/trading the Braun bat?

I know Steven aka nilbog from another message board.He will not sell he has been following Braun for the last 2 years he is a big fan.This is his 1st game used bat and I have to say nice way to start off.

is there any way you could tell me how much you had to pay for it you can email if you like so no one noes the the amount...
    kj33706@yahoo.com

I ended up paying $500 for it. Maybe I overpaid a bit but there's no question of authenticity and like dcrules stated, I've been a big Braun fan for a couple of years now. I'm actually looking forward to my next bat purchase (been eyeing up some Cubbies ). Right now, I have no plans of selling or trading.

Thanks for the comments guys.

just wanted to say thats an awesome bat and that $500 is a fair price for a bat like that especially from this particular season. Its a RC bat and he is also mashing. I'm a big braun/brewers fan and did have a game used braun AA bat with loads of use and traded it a couple months ago. I'm not a big fan of minor league bats of major league stars so i'm still searching for a big league gamer of his. If i had your bat i wouldnt be getting rid of it any time soon. Very nice!

Zook,

Have you checked Mikita Sports yet? They are exclusive for Braun and a few others. They have bats and batting gloves, etc.
    http://www.mikitasports.com/

I don't know anything about this company, so I don't mean to vouch for them. It's at least worth checking to and doing your own investigating though...if you are a big Braun fan. Seeming this stuff comes directly from Braun.

Scott
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas