Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Anyone know this ebay seller 623pkin02

Is this a forum member? Looking at item:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PAT-BURREL-GAME-...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: Anyone know this ebay seller 623pkin02

Yes I believe he is a member on here......can't remember exactly who though

Banned

I bought a bat from them before. They're recommended. I have had no problems with them. They usually do pretty well in their auctions and have some awesome bats!

Aaron

Just checked this seller's items for sale and feedback -- it says he's no longer a registered user. I was following one of his bats and it just evaporated from my watch list. Hmm...

Banned

Thats just great!!! I sure hope nothing funny was going on there. I remember before they were 623pink02, I believe they had another EBAY name I'm assuming because they also had a Scottsdale address and offered tons of bats too, and I always wondered why they got a new EBAY name. Odds are its not likely tons of bats would be offered in the same area like they're format. Anyone know anything about this?

I ws just talking with this seller earlier today about one of his items. I also started a thread in this very forum regarding a bat he had up. I checked the thread after i had a response and the auction vanished.
    Looking for Matt Kemp GU Items

I am not sure.....
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Hi,

Does anyone have any other information on this seller as I was the winner of one of the bats and now they are not registered. I did not send payment yet as they became not registered, but I really did want the bat. They had a 99.5% feedback rating when they became non-registered.

Any information would be great, especially if he is a forum member.

Thanks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbird View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone have any other information on this seller as I was the winner of one of the bats and now they are not registered. I did not send payment yet as they became not registered, but I really did want the bat. They had a 99.5% feedback rating when they became non-registered.

Any information would be great, especially if he is a forum member.

Thanks
    Maybe he was banned from Ebay before and Ebay just found out that he was up and running again. It takes awhile for Ebay to research and determine it was the same person

I wouldnt worry. I won the Burrell bat that started this thread. He went "unregister" just after I paid so I was worried. The bat arrived quickly and looks great. The pictures werent clear so the bat was even nicer than I had hoped. He has also responded to my emails since it arrived. I didnt ask what happened to his account but I wouldnt worry about my purchase.