i know exactly how you feel. Last year i sold a two tone Prince Fielder RC year bat. The barrel was maroon and the handle was an orangish brown color. It was very lightly used and i sold it pretty soon after i got it becase i needed the money. Well that was when he hit 28 homers and was still on the rise and it was also before i knew how many game used bats of his i would actually see on the market. I was starting to think i would never see this exact style of bat again and was regretting selling that thing every day and the bad part was i knew if that same style ever did appear again it would cost a fortune due to the rarity of it. Well just recently one was put up for auction that was ten times better than my one i sold. This one has a taped handle which mine didnt have and this one has tons and tons of blue ink tansfers and ball and seam marks which are tough to see on this color of barrel. I knew that this was the single most important bat to me so i ended up winning the item. The only other bat i regret ever selling was a heavily used soriano nats bat from last season and hopefully i will get a chance to redeem myself on getting one of those back too. Sorry for the long read i just figured you would like a similar story. I am lucky to have ever seen another bat like that let alone be the wining bidder.