How do you purchase something from a team?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angrymuppet
    • Feb 2006

Re: How do you purchase something from a team?

Originally posted by sportscentury
    Would the next person who visits the Astros' team store please pick up Clemens' game worn fielding glove for me? I'll pay you back. Thanks,

Reid
    Wonder waht the asking price on that might be. A year at Boston College? : )

Comment

• eGameUsed
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by sportscentury
      Would the next person who visits the Astros' team store please pick up Clemens' game worn fielding glove for me? I'll pay you back. Thanks,

Reid
      Reid,

Is there something about the Astros team store that I don't know?

Thanks,

Comment

• Airtron1
        Banned
        • Aug 2006

the reds no longer sell items i was there on wednesday that sucks i was hoping to pick some stuff up

Comment

• chakes89
          • May 2006

i am a sportsservice employee for a minor league affiliate of the reds and was recently told the reds will begin selling game used items again.
          I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• indyred
            • May 2006

Originally posted by chakes89
            i am a sportsservice employee for a minor league affiliate of the reds and was recently told the reds will begin selling game used items again.
            Good News!!! I assume at the team shop in Great American. I know Reds Fest is coming the first weekend in December. I hope they have a nice selection there as well. With the roster turnover this season, they should have a ton of jerseys.....

Comment

• chakes89
              • May 2006

They stopped selling game used items for a while because the reds left sportservice millions of dollars worth of merchandise when they turned over control that they had to sell before they could get new items. Or at least that is what i was told.
              I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• angels18
                • Jul 2006

MIke, I have not seen any game jersey's this year - I wa referring to the bats at twin enterprise - they are the official red sox store these days. The bats are all MLB authenticated. There are a couple of local stores that do have contacts within the clubhouse to get some bats also, although I have seen less and less come out through "sources" since they won the WS. I go to many games, i'll check back on any new items.

Originally posted by angrymuppet
                Angels,

Was this inside the park or across the street at the twin enterprise store. I have herd that they have a friend in the clubhouse that sells to them and then they resell, which would explain the pricing.

Did you see any game used jerseys? Back in May I got a merch catalog from the Sox and close to the back page it showed gamers and said that inventory changes frequently.

Just curious.

Mike

Comment

• fixter
                  • Feb 2006

Just an FYI the number for the Brewers is outdated in the sense that the store is no longer getting new items. According to the guy I spoke with "they are going to somewhere else" and he had no other info. That might explain the post that suggested they had very little.

Comment

• dwolfe12345
                    • Sep 2006

Hey Guys,
                    I go to alot of Rangers games. They sale quite a few game used bats, balls, and lineup cards. The bats range anywhere from 50 if on sale to 1,000 for Teix and Young. Most of the bats start at about 100.00 for players like Laynce Nix. They were having a sale last time I went and I actually picked up a nice Sandy Alomar Jr. uncracked bat for 50.00. I was very happy with that find. They had Richard Hidalgo, Dangelo Jimenez, and David Dellucci uncracked bats. But they had a ton of cracked and shattered bats from Mench, Alomar, Nix, Barajas and other scrubs as well. I am going back in a week and I hope they still have them on sale. The balls go anywhere from 30-50 depending on what team they played. Lineup cards 75-150 also depending on the team they played. I have heard they sometimes sell hats, but I have not seen them yet. I think they have a base or two but they are pretty expensive as well. I know to just stay away from them because I cant afford them.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                      • Nov 2005

Does anyone know if the Arizona Diamondbacks sell their game used items? thanks. Andrew

info@allstarsplus.com
                      Regards,
                      Andrew Lang
                      AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                      202-716-8500

Comment

• yankeepirate
                        • Dec 2006

Chicago White Sox clubhouse contact

Does anybody know whom I should contact at the team about obtaining a particular game used jersey from the White Sox?

Thanks for your help and please respond to goldstein@goldlaw.com as I often forget to check this site for answers to my questions.

-Howard

Comment

Working...