Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How do you purchase something from a team?

They stopped selling game used items for a while because the reds left sportservice millions of dollars worth of merchandise when they turned over control that they had to sell before they could get new items. Or at least that is what i was told.

MIke, I have not seen any game jersey's this year - I wa referring to the bats at twin enterprise - they are the official red sox store these days. The bats are all MLB authenticated. There are a couple of local stores that do have contacts within the clubhouse to get some bats also, although I have seen less and less come out through "sources" since they won the WS. I go to many games, i'll check back on any new items.

Quote Originally Posted by angrymuppet View Post
    Angels,

Was this inside the park or across the street at the twin enterprise store. I have herd that they have a friend in the clubhouse that sells to them and then they resell, which would explain the pricing.

Did you see any game used jerseys? Back in May I got a merch catalog from the Sox and close to the back page it showed gamers and said that inventory changes frequently.

Just curious.

Mike

Just an FYI the number for the Brewers is outdated in the sense that the store is no longer getting new items. According to the guy I spoke with "they are going to somewhere else" and he had no other info. That might explain the post that suggested they had very little.

Hey Guys,
    I go to alot of Rangers games. They sale quite a few game used bats, balls, and lineup cards. The bats range anywhere from 50 if on sale to 1,000 for Teix and Young. Most of the bats start at about 100.00 for players like Laynce Nix. They were having a sale last time I went and I actually picked up a nice Sandy Alomar Jr. uncracked bat for 50.00. I was very happy with that find. They had Richard Hidalgo, Dangelo Jimenez, and David Dellucci uncracked bats. But they had a ton of cracked and shattered bats from Mench, Alomar, Nix, Barajas and other scrubs as well. I am going back in a week and I hope they still have them on sale. The balls go anywhere from 30-50 depending on what team they played. Lineup cards 75-150 also depending on the team they played. I have heard they sometimes sell hats, but I have not seen them yet. I think they have a base or two but they are pretty expensive as well. I know to just stay away from them because I cant afford them.

Does anyone know if the Arizona Diamondbacks sell their game used items? thanks. Andrew

info@allstarsplus.com

Chicago White Sox clubhouse contact

Does anybody know whom I should contact at the team about obtaining a particular game used jersey from the White Sox?

Thanks for your help and please respond to goldstein@goldlaw.com as I often forget to check this site for answers to my questions.

-Howard