Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My great experience with steiner sports

I just bought a david wright GU bat from brett (bfriedman@steinersports.com) at steiner sports. brett was very helpful and even sent me pics of several bats.he also gave me a great price and fast shipping. will post pics when i get the bat tomorrow.

Re: My great experience with steiner sports

BTW the bat is Wright's actual own model not the CB15 but the DW5.

For some reason i really love the look of the marucci bats. My favorite bat i think i have ever seen is the david wright maroon HR bat followed by the photomatched beltran bat. They are some sweet pieces and i would love to ad one to my collection some day. Im looking forward to seeing the bat.

Nice another Wright.Is it cracked or broken??Can not wait to see pics...Zookerman are you talking about my Beltran and Wright

Here are the pics, bat is pounded, but broken. so you know why he stopped using it.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
    Nice another Wright.Is it cracked or broken??Can not wait to see pics...Zookerman are you talking about my Beltran and Wright
    i think i may be talking about your bats. They are freakin amazing. Drop me an e-mail if you dont mind at brewergamer28@yahoo.com

Nice wright sheffield! Definately some ball marks and ink transfers there and authentication wise its unbeatable. Beautiful bat!

What did it set you back? I want a blonde marucchi to add to my collection and want it broken...Email me at dcrules01@msn.com and who you spoke with at Steiner Sweet awesome baT...

It was only $500. Heres brett's (the steiner guy) email, bfriedman@steinersports.com. i believe he is away til 9/4 but will still be checking emails. i know that he has one other broken wright GU bat for $500. it doesnt have as much pine tar but the use is solid and its a model CB15. The brake starts on the lower handle and goes through the knob. i still have the pics he sent me. i can email you if you are interested.

yes email me

Wasn't David Wright a Locker Room Memorabilia exclusive? Did they have a falling out? Or did Steiner strike a deal with Wright and LRM because they now sell all the Mets items?

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com