Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Soriano 2007 Game Bat

Hello. I've been looking for a 2007 Soriano bat. If anybody can throw out some names to reputable bat dealers that'll be greatly appreciated. Bat can be cracked but has to be from this year (Cubs). Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Soriano 2007 Game Bat

Andrew Lang is your best bet for a nice game used 2007 Soriano. Here is his info below. Contact him, I'm sure he can help.
    Thanks,
    Mike

AllstarsPlus.com
    eMail - info@allstarsplus.com
    11205 Greenbriar Preserve Lane
    Potomac, MD 20854
    (202) 716-8500 Office
    (800) 552-5896 Fax
    http://www.allstarsplus.com/</B>
    #1 in Sports Art & Game Used Sports Memorabilia
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Hi,

I have a Sam bat from this season uncracked and unsigned. Contact me at RichardsonA742@aol.com for pics and pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Game Used Bats View Post
    Hi,

I have a Sam bat from this season uncracked and unsigned. Contact me at RichardsonA742@aol.com for pics and pricing.
    Hello could we see scans of the Soriano? I would love to see a Cubs Soriano gamer.
    Thanks,
    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nilbog View Post
    Hello. I've been looking for a 2007 Soriano bat. If anybody can throw out some names to reputable bat dealers that'll be greatly appreciated. Bat can be cracked but has to be from this year (Cubs). Thanks in advance for any help.
    MLB auctions has a 2007 Soriano Sam bat that he hit 5 for 5 with on 6-4-07 up for bid right now: http://auction.mlb.com/cgi-bin/ncomm...aunbr=86861196

He did not use the bat to hit all 5-5 hits. it broke in the 5th and if any one can get better photos i think soriano started to use the bat on 9/02/07 in the 9th and got a hit with hit. He then used it till it broke on 6/03/07. Going 7-9 with a HR,triple and 5 singles. Thats a batting avg of .777

Sorry forgot to write something. I bet whoever wins the bat on mlb auctions will be asking thousands over what its worth. I cant see someone paying $1,950 for a Soriano bat. To me this is what kills collecting. I was selling a bat and someone said it was to high when other people were asking $200 more then my price.

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    Sorry forgot to write something. I bet whoever wins the bat on mlb auctions will be asking thousands over what its worth. I cant see someone paying $1,950 for a Soriano bat. To me this is what kills collecting. I was selling a bat and someone said it was to high when other people were asking $200 more then my price.
    I doubt it, usually mlb.com auction items get top dollar. If you plan on winning items there and turning around and selling them for more money. You will lose money 99% of the time. I remember last year a guy won the David Wright pink Mother's Day bat for 5 grand and then tried selling it on ebay a few weeks later and it sold for a little over 1 grand. The Soriano bat looks sweet that ends tonight. I wonder if it will get over 1k on it. Have many of his Cubs bats even been on the market? Has he used anything other than SAM bats in Chicago?

He has used a couple black bats at the beginning of the season but by the looks of it about 95% of his game bats have been blonde sam bats. I havent seen a single cubs SAM bat for sale this season besides the one on mlb.com which is an insane bat. Apparently Soriano is making his bats a little harder to obtain since joining the cubs. Here are some photos of my soriano cubs gamer i picked up about a month ago. I got the bat from Andrew Lang who rules when it comes to Soriano bats.