Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

MeiGray Purchase

Hello forum members. I’m writing this thread to let other members know about an Eagles’ football that I just purchased from the MeiGray Group. I have to say that the customer service, product, pricing, packaging and shipping time was awesome.

The football is the new style “DUKE” that shows awesome game wear. Along with the football were COA’s from both the Philadelphia Eagles and the MeiGrey Group that carried matching serial numbers. The only thing that I do not like is the fact that the football does not have any hologram or markings on the football to tie the football in with the serial number on the COA’s.

All in all, I am happy with the purchase and I guess if we can spend time complaining about dealers, we can certainly spend some time complimenting them. My only suggestion to MeiGrey may be to figure out some way to mark the football so the football can be tied in with the COA's.

Jim

Re: MeiGray Purchase

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Hello forum members. I’m writing this thread to let other members know about an Eagles’ football that I just purchased from the MeiGray Group. I have to say that the customer service, product, pricing, packaging and shipping time was awesome.

The football is the new style “DUKE” that shows awesome game wear. Along with the football were COA’s from both the Philadelphia Eagles and the MeiGrey Group that carried matching serial numbers. The only thing that I do not like is the fact that the football does not have any hologram or markings on the football to tie the football in with the serial number on the COA’s.

All in all, I am happy with the purchase and I guess if we can spend time complaining about dealers, we can certainly spend some time complimenting them. My only suggestion to MeiGrey may be to figure out some way to mark the football so the football can be tied in with the COA's.

Jim
    I too just made a purchase from MeiGray. I purchased Lamar Gordon's gameused alternative Eagles jersey. Shipping was great and timely. Also, they were great to work with. Thanks.
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Collecting, the way it oughta be!

Nice to hear that there are some good guys out there.

Jim

Meigray is top notch on service.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post

Jim
    Just got this email from Barry Meisel and his answer works for me:

Your suggestion is a good one, but we have found that the vast majority of collectors prefer
    that we not put a hologram on the ball, because they want the game-used ball to appear as it
    came off the field. We keep on file a picture of the ball, highlighting the use, in case
    there ever is a potential problem with authenticity.

Regards,
    Barry Meisel, MGG
    --
    MeiGray Group
    185 Industrial Parkway
    Suite C
    Branchburg, NJ 08876
    Toll-free: 888-463-4472