Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Dallas Cowboys / Away Jersey Question

Does anyone here know if the star on the sleeves is screened on or is it an actual patch for the Cowboys away blue jersey's? The authentic ones from the pro shop have a patch, however it appears as though when the sleeves are either skill or lineman cut the team just has the star logo screened on.

Thank you for any help.

Jay

Re: Dallas Cowboys / Away Jersey Question

Probably depends on the year. I have a Keith Davis that is a patch. I don't recall as it's not in front of me, but I think it's from 2005.

Post Cowboys Away Jersey

Thank you.

I wanted one of each type of current game used jersey of the Cowboys and this was the final one. I now have a home Akin Ayodele (2006), a Lousaka Polite throwback (2005) & an Eric Ogbogu away (2003). Eric Ogbogu is best know for being the guy Underarmour "We must protect this house" commercial. I picked this up for $89 from Ebay and when it arrived I was mildly concerned about the screened on star. However it has major repairs and alterations to the body so I did not question the authenticity. I think it is when they cut the arms for lineman (like this one is cut) where they screen on the logo as ther is not enough space. I confirmed this by doing some photo searches and saw some good photos which confirm this.

Jay