Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question 5 min. with jose

i am looking for some serious question's not crack's. if you had 5 minutes to talk with jose canseco what would you ask him? what would be some neat stuff to know. and if you could get him to personalize item's from him what would you want him to put on the item's, anything's open ! maybe 40/40 club etc. i would appreciate your thought on this. thank's

Re: 5 min. with jose

what hotties he's hooked up with

Quote Originally Posted by lund6771 View Post
    what hotties he's hooked up with
    That would be longer than a 5-minute conversation...

I personally have no desire to talk to Jose Canseco, or have anything autographed by him.....

Simple... Why were some of his Sam bats finished at the barrel end and why were others not. I have the explanation from the Sam bat rep and would like to see if his response matches theirs.

i'll ask him that's a good 1 ozric! well rick you could have keep that 1 to yourself, seem's to me your a man with alot of stone's and no regreat's! must be nice. anybody else want to find something out lmk?

Red face Re: 5 min. with jose

sorry i don't know where i got rick"" from jason, maybe "rick rude" your's was a statement not a question. i asked for serious question's not crack's. let's try to keep personal opions to ourselves. i'm sure whoever you like i can find alot about them to crap on, but ?

I think it would be neat to get his unique perspective on who should and shouldn't be elected to the Hall of Fame out of the group of recently retired and current players, including himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

thank's that's another good one, i'm not supposed to ask or talk about steriod's, but i would like to know that to! if i can word it right i'll try that. i'm going to tape the whole thing so i'll let you know what he say's if he doesn't get po'd!

I 'd like to know what he thought his biggest accomplishment in baseball was and what was his biggest regrets.

-David