Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Derek Jeter Game Used Fielding Glove on eBay! Is it real ???

Jeters gloves show use on the back of the fingers from rubbing on the infield dirt. The back of the fingers on that glove have no wear on them. Im not sure Derek ever used the glove. I dont know if it is a real game model but it looks like one. Once again, gloves are a tough call because of the money it takes to own one. At this point if i dont know the person im buying a glove from i want no part of it. Thats just me.

Re: Derek Jeter Game Used Fielding Glove on eBay! Is it real ???

The quality of the silver foil ink stamp doesn't look top notch . Also , I believe I heard only the pro's get the best leather . Both of the game used gloves I have that are Rawlings have "For The Professional Player" (mentioned earlier). Also in the pocket of the glove , one has "Heart of The Hide" and the "Pro Preferred" . The stamping and font on the inside pinky does not look like the top notch quality work of a glove made for a Professional MLB player.The white thread in "Derek Jeter" looks bright white and new ....

Any opinions???

I am looking for my son's Rawlings glove to see what is stamped on it . I'll be back....
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...