Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Antonio Gates G/U Helmet

Up for sale on NFL Auctions. Any guesses as to how much this will go for?

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...aunbr=87250815

Jay

Banned

Re: Antonio Gates G/U Helmet

Eric alert, Eric alert!

Numbers were applied terribly to that helmet, my Gates RealStuff Sports replication looks exactly like that one, only better, is signed, and cost $300. Reckon I'll pass on this one...

Banned

BTW, there is an LT authentic jersey there for $1,000. Does someone think it's game used by mistake???

Real Stuff...

Is now selling game used helemts. Just scroll down on the link hafl way on the left hand side. Some are pretty reasonably priced. The Cowboys ones are a bit high.

http://www.realstuffsports.com/

Jay

I love that pic of T.O. getting an eyefull!

Considering What Some of the Ebay Helmets

are going for and the fact that a common Jets player's helmet is already over $1200 I say this helmet brings in at least $2400

Jay

Re: Real Stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by jayt1234 View Post
    Is now selling game used helemts. Just scroll down on the link hafl way on the left hand side. Some are pretty reasonably priced. The Cowboys ones are a bit high.

http://www.realstuffsports.com/

Jay
    the "game used" niners helmet that can be seen on realstuffsports game used web page just sold on ebay a few days ago for $155 inclusive of s&h. fwiw it's a rawlings anfl model which really wasn't used at the pro level - rawlings had a couple of other models that were used at the pro level during this era including the relatively popular rts model.

hof center mike webster is the only pro i know of that wore a rawlings anfl - he wore it for one year. but, frankly, i'm not sure there has ever been an nfler that has gone through more different helmet models in a career than webster. although bradshaw is probably a very close second...

btw, anyone up for checking up on ebayer dalcowbil? mvandor? i would but he knows my ebay name and knows that i'm onto him...

if anyone is interested, send him an ebay pm and ask him for the heat-stamped numbers that can be found on the inside of the following helmets, below the earhole...

marcus spears
    anthony henry
    keith davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aeneas01 View Post
    btw, anyone up for checking up on ebayer dalcowbil? mvandor? i would but he knows my ebay name and knows that i'm onto him...

if anyone is interested, send him an ebay pm and ask him for the heat-stamped numbers that can be found on the inside of the following helmets, below the earhole...

marcus spears
    anthony henry
    keith davis
    Done! Will post what I hear back...

Banned

He sidestepped the date stamp but does say he has team letters:

the only date from inside the spears helmet is the reconditioning sticker and it says 2005, the davis reconditioning sticker says dec 05 and also says made for the 2006 season, the henry helmet says nov 05 and made for 2006 season. all 3 helmets come with a team letter. paypal me at dalcowbill@socal.rr.com, add $30.00 shipping for all 3 helmets. bill