Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: first chance to get a jersey with the new captains patch

Roger,

Gotcha, I couldn't tell from the photos that it was still stained. I agree with washing it, with that much mud on it I would imagine you could run the risk of ruining the jersey down the road - just like the germs/sweat/etc that gets on them.

Chances are I'll wash these when I get them and I really appreciate the tips on the best way to do it.

Thanks again.

Tom

What kind of paperwork/LOA do you get from NFL auctions when you win a game used jersey/helmet? Do they have a hologram system similar to mlb.com? Do they say what date the item was used ect...Would love to see what it looks like....

The current items do have a PSA-DNA sticker on them. I always go look the item up when I am not purchasing the item first hand. I see items all the time on Ebay and in auctions that say game used but when you look them up they say autographed not game used. You can go into the PSA-DNA web site and look up my items below and see how they word them.

Some in the past had WeTrac or Prov instead.

I save everything that lends credibility, shipping labels from the box. Labels on the bags, everything. Attached are the 2006 LT and a 2003 Ricky Williams. Each team is slightly different.

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images   

A few more are now up on NFL.com. A Cutler from a different game, Dolphins Jason Taylor and Kelsey Bills all have captain patches on them.
    http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...aunbr=88936397