Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Broncos Captain Jerseys

Hello,

My Cutler & Bailey captains jerseys arrived today! They are even better then I expected! Just a couple comments to follow up from the previous thread and comment on the jerseys:
    • They didn’t show up in bags as Roger had experienced but rather both tossed into a box with no other packing.
    • The auction site said they would be shipped UPS ground however they showed up next day [a nice surprise!].
    • They have a numbered ID sticker [visible in some of the pics I’ve attached] and paper clipped to each was a corresponding ‘Official NFL Auction Authentic’ COA with a the matching number.
    • They stink! Champ’s jersey more so then Cutler’s but then I guess DB’s run a lot more then a QB. Cutler’s has some blood on the front 6 which is kind of cool as well [or gross, depending on how you look at it!]

All in all, really awesome jerseys! I am extremely happy with them as well as with NFL Auctions.

Thanks and hopefully these pictures give an ok look at them.

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Re: Broncos Captain Jerseys

Awesome Jersey's Tom! Very Jealous! I like the stains.

Great jerseys and pictures! Have you found any good pictures from the game? I'd also get a copy of the game on DVD to have with them. Nice to see they have a serial # system with id sticker. I hope NFL.com gets some more game jerseys up for auction. I'd love for the Steelers, Eagles throwbacks to get put up for auction.

Thanks Tay - Those are may favorite parts too.

Indyred - I found several pictures on Getty that match. Here are two of Cutler where you can see the white stain and grass stain on the back:

and here is one of Champ where you can see the grass stain on the shoulder:

Thanks,

Tom

Great photomatches!

GREAT Jerseys!!!! If I may say so...PLEASE DO NOT wash them

Try spraying them with some Fabreese and hanging them up outside to air out and dry. I would hate to see any of that game use come out of the jerseys

Tom,

Cutler must have had a rough day. I believe that is the most game use I have seen on a QB jersey. Anyway, they are great jerseys and there is no doubt they are real. Congrats.

Roger

Ha! No doubt! Denver won the game in OT but Cutler got planted for a safety and hit the turf a few other times too.

Thanks again for all your help.

Tom

Thanks for sharing..Great jerseys, great wear! Note the "06" year tag in the Bailey jersey just reaffirming that jerseys do get carried over to the next year or beyond. Jay.

Did you win them in an auction????
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes: