Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Question about 2000 Pro Bowl jerseys:

Does anybody know if the game used/issued pro bowl jerseys like the one pictured had sewn/stitched on player names or were the players names screened on the back?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Question about 2000 Pro Bowl jerseys:

I hate to bump my own thread, but I would really like to know the answer to this one, if anyone can help. Thanks!

The more I have tried to look into this jersey, the more intrigued I become. The tail tag is just like the Nike gamers, with 48 and 4" L.B.. There is absolutely no tagging in the neck. I am beginning to wonder if this jersey could have possibly been game issued or even maybe (though doubtful) game worn?

Quote Originally Posted by Jags Fan Dan View Post
    The more I have tried to look into this jersey, the more intrigued I become. The tail tag is just like the Nike gamers, with 48 and 4" L.B.. There is absolutely no tagging in the neck. I am beginning to wonder if this jersey could have possibly been game issued or even maybe (though doubtful) game worn?
    I found a great photo on wire image, but cannot bring it up without subscribing. #9915755. If anybody knows where this photo may be available with more detail, please let me know. My email is danno_45255@yahoo.com.

I will not bump this thread again, as it is obvious no one knows the answer to the question about these jerseys. It is a real head scratcher, so I emailed Mark Brunell to see if he might have any comment on this jersey. Here is the reply he sent:

"Dan,

Hope you are well. Thanks for your email.

Im sorry but I dont have any info on the jerseys. I kept my Pro Bowl game jerseys but not sure if there were any others issued.

Thanks for your support,

Mark"

Now if he kept his Pro Bowl game jerseys, what are all of the game used Pro Bowl card swatches that are out there? More "game used" junk?

I stated this on the forum a while back, but I will again as it has been a while. I have ask players that I know about their Pro Bowl jerseys. It goes along with want Mark says. They are the property of each player after the game. Any Pro Bowl jersey that cannot be traced directly to the player, could not have been used by them.

Roger