Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many of you believe this post season will be a good one for Arod?

I have to beleive it will be good this year. Arod, from the first month of baseball, as been consistent in his play.

I have to believe this year, his head is clear nad he is going into the post season pumped up and ready to do his thing, instead of having to worry about the past.

Your thoughts?

Re: How many of you believe this post season will be a good one for Arod?

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post

I have to beleive it will be good this year. Arod, from the first month of baseball, as been consistent in his play.

I have to believe this year, his head is clear nad he is going into the post season pumped up and ready to do his thing, instead of having to worry about the past.

Your thoughts?

I think he will have a great post season because he knows it is his last as a Yankee.

Can't wait to see him in a Cubs uniform...

Quote Originally Posted by toddhead View Post
    Can't wait to see him in a Cubs uniform...
    What's all this talk about the Cubs? I can't believe Arod would go to a National League Team.

I hope he stays a Yankee.

I will say this: If Arod leaves NY, soley for more money, then I will lose respect for him. He's says he's not about the money, however, if he leaves for more money, then I believe it's what's more important to him.

For myself, I would take less just to wear the uniform of a New York Yankee.

Arod will have a fantastic post season.

He is not going anywhere. This year, he finally relaxed and has been accepted by the fans. I think that he knows his best chance of getting a ring is here with the Yankees. New stadium next year, a powerful line up........nope, Arod is a Yankee until he retires.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Arod will have a fantastic post season.

He is not going anywhere. This year, he finally relaxed and has been accepted by the fans. I think that he knows his best chance of getting a ring is here with the Yankees. New stadium next year, a powerful line up........nope, Arod is a Yankee until he retires.
    I hope you're right and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's the only place to be. Look how many Red Sox players secretly want to come to NY to be a Yankee (lol). Funny, but true.

hey 3arod - wasnt sure if you knew this but SCD runs a free contest each day and today's item is an Arod auto ball. I got my entry in!

Jim

What's all this talk about the Cubs? I can't believe Arod would go to a National League Team.

I hope he stays a Yankee.

I will say this: If Arod leaves NY, soley for more money, then I will lose respect for him. He's says he's not about the money, however, if he leaves for more money, then I believe it's what's more important to him.

For myself, I would take less just to wear the uniform of a New York Yankee.
    There was talk that Scott Boras has been having discussions with a group that is gonna submit a bid to buy the Cubs and are offering Arod an ownership stake as part of his contract.
    jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Arod has a solid relationship with Pinella from both their days in Seattle and that adds fule to the speculation that he is heading to ChiTown.

MLB rules prohibit a player from having ownership in a team or having anything built into a contract giving him ownership down the road.

The Cubs story was just a story.

When has Arod proven that it is not about the money? It is about the money and if someone is paying more he will leave. Yankee fans have been brutal to Arod for how long and now this year he is now a true Yankee, give me a break. I think the years of torment in New York have taken a toll on Arod and unless he has a Jeter like post season then they will be all over him again and he will leave.

How about this scenario game one of the post season and Arod goes 1-4 and makes a error. What will the papers say then!

Don't forget in the playoffs he is facing the best of the best.

Richard