Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

AROD 400th HR ball.

Banned

Re: AROD 400th HR ball.

The pic of AROD is legit but if you compare carefully the writing you'll see differences. Fake IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
    The pic of AROD is legit but if you compare carefully the writing you'll see differences. Fake IMHO.
    It's not even a game used ball!
    Always looking for Dodger Game Used Jerseys

100% fake

I wonder if he sold this privately ... what a shame.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Arod still has that ball. The ball he is holding isnt the real ball though. It was just used for the picture. The ball being sold isnt even the ball Arod is holding in the picture. People have serious issues!

This person has sold 9 "Pujols" balls in the past month...and is apparently an Albert fanatic in such a way that he has actually started signing for him.

I guess he has moved onto A-Rod.

Ebay would have liked for that ball to sell...but njot the publicity that would have followed.

Imagine the headlines for that one...

"A-Rod 400th Ball Sells for a Mere $25.76 - Shill Bidding Suspected"

Could not resist asking this seller about what happened to the milestone baseball...He must think everyone is stupid.

When are these going to pop up on eBay?

Dear bigtruck260,

traded his foundation for 12 signed balls with foundation certs of authenticity numbered 1 thru 12 I probably could have got more but Im cool with that I guess- now we're playing the who's gonna mail who first game

WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtruck260 View Post
    Could not resist asking this seller about what happened to the milestone baseball...He must think everyone is stupid.

When are these going to pop up on eBay?

Dear bigtruck260,

traded his foundation for 12 signed balls with foundation certs of authenticity numbered 1 thru 12 I probably could have got more but Im cool with that I guess- now we're playing the who's gonna mail who first game

WOW.
    Pathetic.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.