Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Post Tyler Colvin, Evan Longoria, Devil Rays, Cubs Game used

I have been looking for an Evan Longoria and a Tyler Colvin game used bat, jersey, or batting helmet and have had no luck. If anyone has anything, or knows how to get these items let me know. I have tried contacting the teams, and the only thing I have found is a Tyler Colvin batting practice jersey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also always looking for current Cubs or Devil Rays game used. I am really interested in adding a good batting helmet and/or jersey to display. let me know anything that you have and are willing to part with.

Thanks,
    Jim

Re: Tyler Colvin, Evan Longoria, Devil Rays, Cubs Game used

Email me at Bhshardball22@netscape.net. Forgot to add that on my first post. Thanks!

We have some game used items from tyler colvin.
    We also have game used items from:
    Aramis Ramirez
    Ryan Theriot
    Rich Hill
    Matt Murton
    Geovany Soto

You can reach us at pcmsports@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by jlew22 View Post
    I have been looking for an Evan Longoria and a Tyler Colvin game used bat, jersey, or batting helmet and have had no luck. If anyone has anything, or knows how to get these items let me know. I have tried contacting the teams, and the only thing I have found is a Tyler Colvin batting practice jersey. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also always looking for current Cubs or Devil Rays game used. I am really interested in adding a good batting helmet and/or jersey to display. let me know anything that you have and are willing to part with.

Thanks,
    Jim
    Hi Jim,

I had sent you an email a couple of days ago, but it is possible that it didn't slip through the filters.

I've currently got a 2005-06 Delmon Young "Cool Larry" X-Bat as well as a cracked 1998 Rawlings Sammy Sosa that came from a former Atlanta Braves bat boy. It was acquired by the bat boy during the Cubs series in Atlanta May 22-25, 1998. Sammy homered on the 22nd and hit two on the 25th. I know Sammy isn't a current Cub, but how many '98 Rawlings Sosa bats do you see anymore?

I will also be getting a 2007 Alfonso Soriano Sam Bat in the next week or so.

I can be reached at tim@hofbats.com if you have any questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Byington
    Hall of Fame Bats
    tim@hofbats.com

Pcm Sports, I am definitely interested in the Tyler Colvin game used you have. Please Email me.

As for the Sosa bat, I am not too interested in it. I really never got over how he walked out on the team. Thanks for offering though.
    I already have a Delmon Young bat and am not looking to add another.
    And for the Soriano, I would love to buy it from you but have a strong feeling I will not be able to afford it. Thanks for the offers, I appreciate them.

For what it's worth......I just spotted a Evan Longoria game worn jersey on Ebay with Team LOA etc.......good luck....hope it helps!

Thanks, I will be watching it. I just wish it was a game jersey, not a BP jersey. I really appreciate the help.