Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cubs Lose Cubs Lose

I Have To Give It To The Cubs On Making It This Far But I Saw Their Fate After The First Game In Arizona After Lou Pulled Zambrano.theirs Only Room For One World Series Team In Chicago!!!!!let Me Know What You Guys Thought Of The Series Between The Cubs And Diamondbacks And If You Thought The Sereis Would End Differently

Re: Cubs Lose Cubs Lose

At least this time around they can't blame it on a goat or Bartman

FOR ALL OF THE CUBS FAN GO TO THE FOLLOWING PAGE AND GO TO THE MLB BASEBALL CATEGORY I HAVE SOMETHING IN STORE
    http://WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/KENNYSMEMORABILIA

1961YANKEE@GMAIL.COM

I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE PROBABLY PISSED BUT YOU HAVE TO AGREE I MADE A POINT ON SOME OCCASIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by 05whitesox View Post
    let Me Know What You Guys Thought Of The Series Between The Cubs And Diamondbacks And If You Thought The Sereis Would End Differently
    As somebody who's been watching the DBacks play all year...no, quite honestly, I didn't expect a different outcome at all, and would have been shocked if the series had gone the full five games.

I am surprised as I thought with the way September went in the National League that the Cubs would make it to the World Series.

The slam of the helmet tells the story.

Name:  46c21cdb-9f05-4e80-9a13-b2930499a676.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  39.2 KB

ironmanfan At least this time around they can't blame it on a goat or Bartman
    This was the bad luck of the bouncing ball. With 4 Double plays yesterday and with Aramis Ramirez and Cliff Floyd going hittless in the series, it is tough to get runs.

Andrew

Luck?

Trust me, no one who has been watching this young DBacks team all year would ever believe that. Here's a good article, by a writer who gets it.

http://arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/...ives&fext=.jsp

Cubs, There is always next year!

Hopefully Mark Cuban buys the Cubs when they finally do sell the Club.He will make syre they win a series.

Banned

I for one, was not surprised by the Dbacks taking it in 3 games. I've been following them all year, even though I live in California, and even made it to a game this year at Chase. A lot of people seem to be counting them out. Thats the best part because they're so young, they can care less, I don't think they let the hype get to them. They go out there and execute and do the little things. I see this next series going 7 games. They match up real well and its going to be a real treat watching the Dbacks vs. Rox for the NLCS crown!!

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE CUBS CHICAGO HAS JUST DIED SINCE SATURDAY
    www.freewebs.com/kennysmemorabilia