Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

"Yankees Suck!!!"

Yankees lose again, all that money on the Yankees payroll proves you can't buy a championship!! Congrats to the Indians on advancing to the ALCS!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: "Yankees Suck!!!"

I am so pleased that the Yankees are out of the playoffs. WILL AROD STAY OR GO? I personally think he is GONE but would love to see him come back with a new manager and not win a World Series again. There is nothing better then seeing the Yankees lose. I am sad to see Joe Torre go out like this he is a class act and George giving ultimatums when they are down 0-2, what a jerk!

Richard

I get a kick out of people when they talk about the money. Money gets you players. What players you get is what matters. Lets look at who Brian Cashman has brought in over the last few years.

Carl Pavano
    Randy Johnson
    Javier Vasquez
    Kevin Brown
    Jose Contreras
    Johnny Damon
    Kyle Farnsworth
    Kei Igawa

This list goes on and on. The Yankees are a team, that plays in a stadium, that wears a certain uniform and plays the same game as everyone else. Just because you wear that uniform it doesnt automatically make you a winner. I wish someone would take a hard look at what a mess Brian Cashman has made this team. I blame the players for losing, i blame Joe Torre for the bad moves he maked daily and I blame Brian Cashman for the tired roster he puts together every year. A team with a 200 million dollar payroll should at least have a lefty in the bullpen in the playoffs. Until Roger Clemens was taken off the roster today they didnt. Fire Cashman, fire Torre, get rid of the dead weight on the team and take note of what other teams do. Instead of signing Kei Igawa, sign guys like Paul Bird to shove it up other teams rear ends. O.K. im done now.

Quote Originally Posted by richpick View Post
    I am so pleased that the Yankees are out of the playoffs. WILL AROD STAY OR GO? I personally think he is GONE but would love to see him come back with a new manager and not win a World Series again. There is nothing better then seeing the Yankees lose. I am sad to see Joe Torre go out like this he is a class act and George giving ultimatums when they are down 0-2, what a jerk!

Richard
    I think Arod is definitely leaving, I think George said what he said to get to the players, looks like it didn't work. Joe Torre is a class act and will have no problem landing another job if he chooses to come back.

Bobby

Bobby,
    Still have that Helton bat?
    Email me at
    Rboitano@charter.net
    I dont have your email address.

Robert,

Still have it. Sent you an e-mail.

Thanks, Bobby

Talking Re: "Yankees Suck!!!"

Dam Yankees
    thanks again for the BRONKS ZOO!

DAN

Quote Originally Posted by Carlevv View Post
    I get a kick out of people when they talk about the money. Money gets you players. What players you get is what matters. Lets look at who Brian Cashman has brought in over the last few years.

Carl Pavano
    Randy Johnson
    Javier Vasquez
    Kevin Brown
    Jose Contreras
    Johnny Damon
    Kyle Farnsworth
    Kei Igawa

This list goes on and on. The Yankees are a team, that plays in a stadium, that wears a certain uniform and plays the same game as everyone else. Just because you wear that uniform it doesnt automatically make you a winner. I wish someone would take a hard look at what a mess Brian Cashman has made this team. I blame the players for losing, i blame Joe Torre for the bad moves he maked daily and I blame Brian Cashman for the tired roster he puts together every year. A team with a 200 million dollar payroll should at least have a lefty in the bullpen in the playoffs. Until Roger Clemens was taken off the roster today they didnt. Fire Cashman, fire Torre, get rid of the dead weight on the team and take note of what other teams do. Instead of signing Kei Igawa, sign guys like Paul Bird to shove it up other teams rear ends. O.K. im done now.
    Dont forget injury prone Roger Clemens who made 4.5 million a month and was 6-6 for half of the season. Thats money well spent!

Banned

How about Giambi? I'm a fan of him...the only modern day Yankee that I am a fan of...because I'm an A's fan...will he be back with the club? I believe he signed a 6 year deal in 2002, so it should be up but I don't know if he has an option for next year?

Bring Joe Torre to the Dodgers and get rid of Grady Little, former Red Sox manager, and also Ned Colletti (former Giants Assistant GM) and his love fest for ex-Giants and washed up players. Nice thought, but it won't happen as long as Frank McDork, Mr. Boston Real Estate, is the owner. Must be killing Frank to know that one of his former minor league relievers, Matt Smith, bought his aunt's property in Massachusetts for $50,000.00 a few years ago. Turns out that the property has 24 million tons of mica schist (a material used for building patio decks and other construction needs) worth an estimated 2.4 BILLION dollars!

However, I'm surprised that the Dodgers and Yankees actually did a trade this season involving Wilson Betemit and Scott Proctor. Another genius move by Colletti (who bears a striking resemblance and shares the same first name of Homer Simpson's neighbor, Ned Flanders).

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com