Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Memorabilia Gallery: The Oddest thing in your collection

Quote Originally Posted by bgakladd View Post
    I have this early 1980s Terry Bradshaw head mannequin. Detail is pretty good when seen in person. Got it from my barber when he was cutting my hair long time ago.
    Wow lol! You win the oddest thing in your collection post on this thread Nice Buckeye helmet collection there man

I have Shawn Kemp's ipod he used before games when he played with the Magic. Bought it at his yard sale several years ago along with other cool memorabilia.

Banned

Talking Re: Memorabilia Gallery: The Oddest thing in your collection

I have 2 GU Bob Patterson jerseys. The reliever known as "Dr. Glove" for his expertise and acumen for fixing and conditioning baseball gloves was a buddy of mine during his time with the Cubs, and we kept in touch for many years after he retired. One is perfectly normal...his 1995 Cubs GU BP jersey, which he gave to me during the season, but the other one he gifted me with was quite off the beaten path. A few years after he retired, he sent me his purple GU Rockies jersey. Not as a pitcher or a coach for Colorado...this was his coach's jersey from his son's Little League team in North Carolina! I still own both.

Dave Miedema

My collection is very conventional, except for this Dobbs Fifty fedora. These were presented to all the Yankees and support personnel at their 1951 Spring Training Camp in Phoenix. This one belonged to Al Werner, a Yankees radio engineer:
    Attached Images Attached Images