Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: I'd like to know what everyone thinks

man you guys are awesome thank god i found out about this forum .

I started collecting when I was 15 also. I had a collection of about 75 game used cards & autos, with many logo patch cards, star autos, and just one 1/1 card. Within a year I sold every single game used card I had and I made a ton of money from that, plus saving up more, and withing my first year of collecting I spent about $2,000

If I were you I'd do what karamaxjoe said......sell game used memorabilia...not cards....and save up with that. I've made some pretty nice flips on eBay with game used memorabilia. About a year ago I bought a Miguel Tejada game used bat for $54 and I sold it about 3 weeks later for $170..........now you won't be able to make a profit like that with cards

OK THANKS FOR THE INFO KYLE I THINK I'LL STICK WITH GAMEUSED MEMORABILIA BUT KIND OF GAMEUSED STUFF SHOULD I LIKE BUY TO FLIP AND SELL ON EBAY BECAUSE I REALLY DONT NO WHERE TO START

You're 15. You should be out doing whatever it is 15 year olds do these days. You've got the rest of your life to become an obsessive-compulsive tool like the rest of us.

Question Re: I'd like to know what everyone thinks

Thats What I Said But Since Baseball Season Is Over And Tryouts Arent For Another 2 Months I Have Nothing To Do

Quote Originally Posted by 05whitesox View Post
    OK THANKS FOR THE INFO KYLE I THINK I'LL STICK WITH GAMEUSED MEMORABILIA BUT KIND OF GAMEUSED STUFF SHOULD I LIKE BUY TO FLIP AND SELL ON EBAY BECAUSE I REALLY DONT NO WHERE TO START

Bats are what I have made the best flips with...

btw- Remember I still have that Toby Hall bat sittin here for ya

Cool Re: I'd like to know what everyone thinks

15 years old. At 44, let me give you some words of advice. All of us here are passionate about our hobby - that is why we are here. Gotta tell ya though, when I was 15 I was one horny SOB but shy and quiet. My son is 10 and I don't want him to be that way. Put the GU stuff on the backburner as it is your hobby, and devote time to women, have some fun. There is always time for the hobby, but you're only young once son...