Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

mlb authenticated event baseballs

does anyone have out there mlb authenticated baseballs that authenticate it right down to the pitch....other than all-star games, homerun derbys, just wondering whats out there...like a single, strike out...from regular games.........

Re: mlb authenticated event baseballs

I haven't seen anything from regular season games yet. I've seen plenty from what you listed like the All Star Game, Homerun Derby, Futures Game, World Baseball Classic, etc.

I just ordered a few balls from Ankiel's first game when he was called up last year. I will let you know what they say authentication wise. The only one I have right now is a ball from when Pujols tied the record for 4 home runs in 4 straight at bats. All it says is what game and just that.

Update...

Just got my game used ball from Ankiel's first game back last year and it says:

Session Product Description: GAME USED BALL

Additional Information: PITCHED BY CHRIS YOUNG TO JIM EDMONDS IN 4TH INNING (FOUL TIP)

Session Name: SAN DIEGO PADRES @ ST. LOUIS CARDINALS
    Session Date: August 09, 2007
    Autographer:
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.

now thats awesome, right down to the pitch!!

do you have a cardinals contact for authentication purchases?

No I dont. I just bought the ball from their site stlcardinals.com. Just have to put the number in the system when you get it and see what you got!

when i was bat boy i had some one offer me ravens tickets for a foul ball jeter hit against the screen. i just gave him the ball but he took my phone number about a month later he called me and gave me club seats for a ravens game he was a big car dealer in the baltimore area.
    another time a player hit a foul ball matt stover was sitting in the stands next to the dugout i got a foul ball i gave it to him for his son he sent me a pair of cleats the next week.

the most i was ever offered for a ball was $100 which i refused i just gave him a ball.

the best was sorry if i sound mean but this is the story the red sox were in town the last series before the playoffs in 2004 we had a double header back to back there was a annoying fat lady sitting in the first row she was yelling the whole time annoying all the players in the red sox dug out so someone hits a foul ball it rolls to the wall the lady tries to reach over the fence she cannot reach it i run out pick up the ball the whole stadium boos me i go back in the dugout she is bothering me during the game her husband is threatning the players to give her the ball pedro gives her a beach ball instead.her husband said he was going to wait at top of ramp after i get off work to beat me up because i embarrassed his wife
    sorry it was so long but pretty funny

sorry wrong section i ment to post it in foul ball hr section it's late sorry
    pat