I recently bought a Game Issued NOT WORN Dodgers Jersey from MSAUCTIONS that has the following Wash Tag:

The number that Kingjammy24 identified (from the same seller) as being a fake was 0503B2. As you can see this one has 0929R2 and as you can clearly see, it is sewn on the outside of the seam.

The next picture will show clearly that there was an original (my guess 6200 wash tag) that was removed as evidenced by the remnants of where it was cut out!!!

There is an upside to all of this, and that is that I learned from it and it didn't cost me too much, plus I got Derek Lowe to sign it on the back, so it's a nice collectible, but clearly wasn't as advertised and I would hazard to say it was an obvious alteration by the seller as it has been pointed out that he has done this many times before with wash tag coded 0503B2...

Again, add 0929R2 to the suspect list!!!!

I would again like to thank the expertise of kingjammy24 for his insight on the fake wash tags and to all the others here with great knowledge!

The sad thing is that I actually gave MSAuctions a Positive FB that I have now added a comment to to reflect the jersey had a bogus Wash Tag....the funny thing is that it's still a nice jersey and is in fact a real Authentic, but albeit a retail jersey.