I just received my Eric Byrnes SAM bat purchased through MLB.com. I'm a little frustrated. Its an Eric Byrnes bat/model, has his name, model number he uses on the bat. Also his uniform number is on the nob. On MLB.com, the descriptions is of an authentic Eric Byrnes game used bat. It says bid on this Eric Byrnes game used bat used in a game at Chase field. However, on the LOA from the team that was sent with the bat, the letter says Authentic Eric Byrnes game used bat in bold. Then in the description it says it was used by Chris Young in a game at Chase Field. I don't know if its a typo or what? Would anyone know who to contact from the AZ Diamondbacks and or their Diamondback foundation?? I probably wouldn't have bid if I'd had known this? I guess it could have been used by both players. But on the MLB.com description it says Eric used the bat, and on the typed LOA it says different. It almost seems like false advertising. I'd just like to know who I could contact to straighten this matter out. It could just be a typo, I have no idea but when it says on MLB one thing, I expect thats what it is I'm going to get. Thanks.

Aaron

SunDevil2126628@aol.com