Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone ever deal with sarge92-collectables?

He seems to have a lot of game used jerseys. Anyone ever dealt with sarge92-collectables?

Re: Anyone ever deal with sarge92-collectables?

Yes! He is well connected to the industry leaders like Grey Flannel, American Mem., Vintage Authentics, & the MeiGray Group. I understand he is retired military and has been collecting Gamers for years. Hope this helps!

I did kind of laugh when I saw a Plaxico game used "practice jersey"...if you know anything about Plaxico you realize how "rare" this is

Quote Originally Posted by bisysiai View Post
    Yes! He is well connected to the industry leaders like Grey Flannel, American Mem., Vintage Authentics, & the MeiGray Group. I understand he is retired military and has been collecting Gamers for years. Hope this helps!
    Sounds like a press release...

Hi Bisysiai,

I do not believe we at MeiGray know anybody who calls himself sarge92-collectables ...

If this retired military person is, in fact, well-connected to MeiGray and has never used his sarge92-collectables name with us, then I will correct this post.

Can you tell me who this person is, so I can clarify if we simply do not know him by this name?

Thanks,
    Barry

Quote Originally Posted by bisysiai View Post
    Thi shas to be one of the funniest posts I have ever read. You could you have at least tried to make it a little less obvious.

Todd, what can I say! I left the Army with a TS SBI clearance and I never expected someone to actually use this forum for a sort of background check, so I figured I'd give my eBay venture a little plug!

Barry would know me as Angelo Iossa. I have used MeiGray for a source of Giants Gamers since 1997. At any rate, you have my email address so feel free to let me know if you are looking for something. I have a nice inventory of 1994 75th Anniversary NFL gamers I have put together over the years if you're ever interested. Best Regards and Holiday Wishes, Sarge92-Collectables

I always do my research!

I will say publicly that you were nothing but helpful with my questions concerning your items I was interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMeisel View Post
    Hi Bisysiai,

I do not believe we at MeiGray know anybody who calls himself sarge92-collectables ...

If this retired military person is, in fact, well-connected to MeiGray and has never used his sarge92-collectables name with us, then I will correct this post.

Can you tell me who this person is, so I can clarify if we simply do not know him by this name?

Thanks,
    Barry
    BARRY I THING IT'S TIME TO CORRECT THIS POST.

DAN

Hi everybody,

I just sent this e-mail reply (posted in its entirety below) to Angelo Iossa.

Happy Holidays to all of you from all of us at MGG.

Barry

Hi Angelo,

Happy Holidays to you and yours, and thanks for the kind words.

I am home for the Xmas holidays, but I will be happy to update the Forum post.

Yes, I do recognize your name as a MeiGray customer.

My only purpose in posting is that the post I responded to (if you are bisysiai why did you write in the third person?) said that Sarge 92 Collectibles "is well connected" to MeiGray.

Well'connected is a lot different than someone purchasing items from MeiGray and using MeiGray as a reference source. All 10,000 of our customers would be well-connected under that definition.

I will update my post to reflect our conversation,

Regards,

Barry