Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is the Item you Have Paid the Most $$$ For? AND Lets See it!

What is the Item you Have Paid the Most $$$ For? AND Lets See it!

I just bought an NDSU championship ring and paid WAYYYYY more than I have for any other item. I will get a pic up and show you guys. What is everyone else's most expensive item and let's see it!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Re: What is the Item you Have Paid the Most $$$ For? AND Lets See it!

I have an Alfonso Soriano 2006 Nationals bat. it is PSA/DNA authenticated, and graded a 9.5 by PSA.

I paid 750.00 for this bat. To me, 750.00 is a TON of money!

I am very glad I bought it though....It is one of the center pieces of my Nat's collection.

I will post some pics of it a little later.

I agree that that is a lot of money. I paid $1,000 for a ring that has about $500 in 10k gold in it and cubic zirconias. It is a 1990 National Champions football ring from an NDSU player. They VERY hard to come by. It makes me sick to think I paid that much for it, but it is BEAUTIFUL!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

$850 for a Jim McMahon 1984 season away gamer.

RKGibson's gonna smoke all of us though.
    Dude's playing with some seriously deep pockets.

The teal jersey in this picture is inscribed "Game Used 9/22/97" and was worn in the first ever Monday Night game in Jacksonville. It was also Brunell's first game back after some had said he would miss at least 8 weeks with a knee injury, and he returned in week 3 for this game. I paid $1,000 for it, and would never sell it (well, I guess if somebody offered me CRAZY money for it, I might!).

Sorry, forgot to add the pic:

I paid $1,100 for this baby. This was a jersey I had been on the hunt for, it seems like forever.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Pics of my 750.00 Soriano bat. I realize there are a lot of Soriano bats on the market...I bet there are very few that grade a 9.5 out of 10, by PSA.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Great stuuf guys! The reality is if this item means that much to you, your going to keep it forever, so it's "value" shouldn't be an issue when purchasing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON View Post
    Great stuuf guys! The reality is if this item means that much to you, your going to keep it forever, so it's "value" shouldn't be an issue when purchasing.
    You are 100% correct in my opinion. I would never sell mine! I can always earn more money, but some of these items may never surface again!