X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yanks12025
    • Jan 2006

Found one at LAST

Hi
    I have been searching for a chris chambliss game used bat from his yankees days. Well I have found one. I was looking threw Lelands november auction preview, and they have a lot of 1978 yankee bats and Chambliss is one of them. But the sad thing is I wont have the money to buy the lot just for that one bat. The search is still on.
  • BULBUS
    • Nov 2005

Re: Found one at LAST

i have come accross lots a couple of times where i just wanted one item. so i bought the lot, kept the item i wanted, and sold the rest. i usually get my money back for the whole lot, so the item is basically free.
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    sigpic
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• pietraynor
      • Nov 2005

In the past other Forum members have combined efforts to win a lot, each keeping an item they wanted. What other bats/items are in the lot, maybe someone can help. Jay.

Comment

• yanks12025
        • Jan 2006

I bet it will go at least $1,000 to $1,500

Comment

• stlbats
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by yanks12025
          Hi
          I have been searching for a chris chambliss game used bat from his yankees days. Well I have found one. I was looking threw Lelands november auction preview, and they have a lot of 1978 yankee bats and Chambliss is one of them. But the sad thing is I wont have the money to buy the lot just for that one bat. The search is still on.

Here is a Chambliss bat on greyflannel.com. I am not sure if its a Yanks era or not.

Jason
          ripken8@bellsouth.net

Comment

Working...